You can donate your extra or unwanted car, truck, motorcycle, RV or boat to All Saints Church. Your vehicle donation is tax-deductible and will help All Saints bring the healing love and joy of Christ to our community and the world.
By donating your vehicle to All Saints you avoid the hassle and costs associated with trying to sell your vehicle yourself and you can reduce your taxable income. All Saints has partnered with CARS to keep the donation process easy.
Here’s how to donate your car:
- Complete the form below or call CARS at 855.500.7433 to get started.
- Schedule a convenient pick-up time for your vehicle. The pick-up is free and usually happens within 48-72 hours.
- Upon pick-up you will receive an initial donation receipt.
- After your vehicle is sold CARS will send you a tax receipt indicating the gross sale amount for your income taxes. If the sale price was $500 or more you will also receive a 1098-C tax form.
- All proceeds from your vehicle will benefit the mission and programs of All Saints Church.
What types of vehicles do you accept? You can donate most cars, trucks, trailers, boats, RVs, motorcycles, off-road vehicles, heavy equipment and other motorized vehicles.
Does my vehicle need to be operable to donate it? No. You can donate your vehicle whether it is running or not. It must, however, be in one piece, have an engine and be towable. If it is in very poor condition, the pick-up representative may decline the donation.
Do I need the title to donate my vehicle? Yes, you will need a clear title in your name. If you are unable to locate it, contact the DMV or our partners at CARS for help (855.500.7433).
Do I need a current smog certificate? No, you can donate your vehicle without a current smog certificate or safety inspection.
What should I do with the license plates? In California, the license plates must remain on the vehicle. If your vehicle is outside of California, please refer to the DMV in your state.
What happens to my donated vehicle? Your vehicle will be evaluated and, if appropriate, minor or major repairs may be performed. Most vehicles will then be sold in an auction house, although unique or specialty vehicles may be sold using other means. Everything will be done to ensure that your vehicle is sold for the maximum amount possible.
For more information about vehicle donations, contact Jim Loduha, Senior Director for Development and Giving, at 626.583.2736 or JLoduha@allsaints-pas.org.