Christmastide blessings and New Year’s wishes from the Giving Office! Here is everything you need to know about making your final year-end contributions to All Saints Church.
- Contributions by December 31st will count toward your 2017 tax deductions, even if your contribution is toward your 2018 pledge.
- Contributions must be:
- Dropped off at the church (during a service or at the office – see below) by midnight on December 31st, or:
- Postmarked by December 31st, or:
- Stock gifts, IRA distributions, etc must be initiated prior to the 31st. Make sure you contact your broker or administrator sooner than later so you don’t run out of time.
- You can log into https://my.allsaints-pas.org/ to view your pledge balance and giving history. If you have difficulty logging in, contact the Giving Office so we can help you figure out your pledge balance.
- Visit https://www.allsaints-pas.org/donate/donate-now/ to do many things:
- To drop off a contribution at the office after hours, please use the small mail drop slot adjacent to the rectory office building door on the north side of the quad lawn (directly across the lawn from the church entrance).
If you have any questions about year-end giving, your 2017 or 2018 pledge status, or would like to talk with someone in the Giving Office, please contact us as soon as possible:
- Jim Loduha, Senior Director of Development and Giving: JLoduha@allsaints-pas.org, office: 626.583.2736, cell for last minute questions: 424.245.9513
- Roxie Bates, Stewardship Assistant: RBates@allsaints-pas.org, 626.583.2753
- Jamie Hebert, Development and Giving Assistant: JHebert@allsaints-pas.org, 626.583.2765
Thank you for your generosity to All Saints Church. You help bring joy to the world now and throughout the year!