All Saints was founded in 1883, the first Episcopal parish in Pasadena. Members who had begun meeting in a private home three years earlier, eventually purchased a site among orange groves at the corner of Garfield Avenue and Colorado Boulevard in 1885 and built a small wooden church. Just four years later the first church at our present Euclid Avenue site was constructed — followed by the current church building, which was dedicated in 1924.
View a photo album of our history here.
View a brochure on All Saints’ architecture here.