The Vestry of All Saints Church met on Tuesday, November 14th for its regular monthly meeting. The meeting began with a guided meditation led by Antonio Gallardo giving vestry and staff the opportunity to reflect on where they find Jesus in the tumult.
Highlights of this month’s meeting included:
- Information from the Congregational Development team on the visit of John Kilgore in December for a weekend focused on Radical Hospitality.
- Gratefully receiving the report from the Treasurer that giving continues to be strong as we move to the end of the fiscal year.
- Approval of the 2016 Audit
- Received an update from the Space Task Force that they have completed their initial charge to evaluate options for meeting the space needs of the congregation.
- In depth discussions on the work of the Reconciliation Committee, the Budget Process and the ongoing work to implement the Climate Change and Racial Justice resolutions.
- An update from the rector that the search for a new staff colleague to fill the open clergy position is ongoing.
More info on the All Saints Vestry here — including minutes of past meetings, resolutions, the current roster of vestry members and a new vestry photo directory. The Vestry does not meet in December so the next meeting is Tuesday, January 9 beginning at 7pm in Sweetland Hall. All Vestry meetings are open meetings and visitors are most welcome.